Category 5 110 Wiring Blocks
UNICOM's 110-Type Wiring Blocks are designed to support voice and data applications. They are available in 50, 100 or 300 pair density.
Our 110-type wiring blocks are divided into 5-pair increments (25 pairs total) per row. The 50, 100 and 300 pair blocks are available with stand-off legs for wall mount installation. This feature allows cable to be routed from behind. The 50 pair block is also available with an optional 89B bracket. The 50 and 100 pair wiring blocks are available without stand-off legs for low-profile installations. Completed kits come in 50, 100 and 300 pair block versions and include horizontal identification strips and holders and 4 and 5 pair connectors. We also provide cable management for vertical and horizontal cable control, which is compatible with all 110-type wiring blocks. A 19” rack mount solution is available in 100 and 200 pair density.
Part Number, Description
- 110C5-B050-8950 pair 110 block with 89B bracket
- 110C5-B05050 pair 110 block without stand-off legs
- 110C5-B050-L50 pair 110 block with stand-off legs
- 110C5-B100100 pair 110 block without stand-off legs
- 110C5-B100-L100 pair 110 block with stand-off legs
- 110C5-B300-L300 pair 110 block with stand-off legs